Looking to join our team?
Exciting full and part time roles available for Veterinary Associates across New Zealand
Animates Vetcare run some of New Zealand’s best Companion Animal Veterinary Clinics. Our team are passionate about animals and their wellbeing. We are a dedicated group of vets and vet nurses who run clinics throughout New Zealand.
Opportunities have arisen for full and part time Veterinarian to join our well established clinics through out New Zealand. These are exciting roles for an individuals who wants to be the integral member of dynamic clinics. The successful applicants will ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience as a companion animal veterinarian with excellent all round skills. They will relish the opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by highly experienced Veterinary Director.
Animates Vetcare offer enthusiastic individuals:
• Annual subscription to the NZVA, VCNZ & APC provided
• Grants towards CPD activities, training courses and symposiums
• Generous staff discounts at Animates stores and VCG clinics
• 24/7 support by a dedicated regional manager, who is in turn backed up by our national support office
Full time roles available at our Auckland (Takanini, Botany Down, Glenfield) and Dunedin clinics, Part time roles available at our Auckland (Richmond Road, Glen Innes, Glenfield) clinics.
If you have the following attributes, we’d love to hear from you:
• A passion and enthusiasm for the veterinary profession and animal welfare
• A focus on providing the very highest standards of medical and surgical practice
• A great personality, exceptional communication & people skills and genuine empathy
• Computer literacy is a must
• Legally allowed to work in New Zealand
To apply now or arrange to have a conversation in confidence, send your details to: HR@thevetcaregroup.co.nz